* Giveaway now closed. Thank you to all who entered! *
I’m super stoked to announce that this “Heather Hobo” from LeSportsac’s Fall 2013 collection is up for grabs in my latest giveaway! LeSportsac was kind enough to send me two bags to give away to my fantastical readers, so the next Back to School giveaway will be up right after the giveaway for this cute hobo bag ends in 10 days! I’ll get to the giveaway details in just a moment. First things first: let’s talk about the bag for a bit, shall we?
This “Heather Hobo” comes in a rusty light red bandana inspired print which is perfectly titled “Howdy.” The shade looks just a tad bit brighter in person than it does in the picture above, which I think looks better in my opinion. This is definitely the kind of bag I would’ve taken to class every now and then as it’s spacious enough to hold the essentials: a notebook, planner, pencil pouch, wallet, iPod/phone, book, etc. I always had a tendency to bring medium sized totes and purses to school just because I didn’t like carrying big bulky bags that were heavily loaded. But even if you do wind up putting more things inside it, there’s a convenient adjustable strap (which is beautifully embroidered and reminicent of a guitar strap) that you can throw over your body to avoid getting that whole one-shoulder-pain. Y’know what I’m talking about? That pain you get from those over-the-shoulder bags because you have too much crap in your bag? Crossbody bags are great for avoiding things like that, and this bag can be either/or since the adjustable strap can be taken off if you don’t want it there. YAY for versatility and convenience!!! There’s also a little pocket on the front of the bag which is perfect for placing your phone and chapstick for easy access. And there’s a couple of other pockets inside the bag as well. There’s no such thing as too much storage space for a bag!
Whether you’re back at school this semester or not, you’re more than welcome to enter this giveaway!
But let’s lay down some ground rules:
In order to enter you MUST be a Le Fancy Geek reader. New and old readers may enter this giveaway!
- Subscribe to the blog and leave a comment saying that you did. You can do so by either following me via WordPress or by entering your email address on the right side of the blog where it says “subscribe.” If you’re already a subscriber just leave a comment and say that you already do follow me!
- Follow me on Bloglovin’ and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- “Like” the Le Fancy Geek page on Facebook and leave a comment with your name (on this post, not on the FB page).
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment with your Twitter name.
- Tweet “I just entered @pink_apple’s Back to School @lesportsac bag giveaway on LeFancyGeek!!!” <– must be that exact same wording. Leave a comment letting me know you Tweeted with your Twitter name!
- Follow me on Instagram and leave a comment with your Instagram name.
- Follow me on Chictopia and leave a comment with your username.
- Follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment letting me know you did with your username.
- “Like” the LeSportsac page on Facebook and leave a comment with your name (on this post, not on their FB page).
- Follow LeSportsac on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know you did with your Twitter name.
- Follow LeSportsac on Instagram and leave a comment letting me know you with your Instagram name.
There are a total of 11 entries. Please leave ONE comment per each way you follow me and LeSportsac.
DO NOT lump all the ways you follow me or LeSportsac into one comment as that will only count as ONE entry.
For new readers, please do not follow and then unfollow after the giveaway ends. That’s hella rude!
You have until Wednesday August 28, 12am PST to enter. Winner will be picked at random.
Giveaway open to readers in the US and Canada. Sorry international readers! Shipping overseas is too expensive for me at this time 😦
FTC disclosure: LeSportsac sent this bag to me to review and giveaway to my readers. All opinions stated are my own.