Welcome to another Wookiee Wednesday! Ever since Force Friday, us Star Wars fangirls (and boys) have been bombarded with all kinds of superb clothes and accessories from various different companies to fulfill our geeky fashion needs. To say it’s been seriously overwhelming is an understatement. I am constantly having to tell myself to cool my jet-packs (heh) and put my wallet away. There’s just soooOoOoOoo MUCH to chose from! What’s a fangirl to do?!
I started getting a little overwhelmed when choosing which accessories and whatnot to feature, but then I decided to narrow it down on things from the lighter side of the Force. I’m always “dark side this, and dark side that,” so I think it’s time to restore some balance on the blog. 🙂
1. Han Solo purse by Sent From Mars | 2. R2D2 necklace from HSN
3. Chewbacca raglan from JCPenney| 4. Wicket purse by Loungefly
5. BB-8 t-shirt by Fifth Sun | 6. R2-D2 heels by Irregular Choice
- I am a self professed bag hag and huge Han Solo fan, so when I saw this Han purse by Sent From Mars my fangirl heart exploded! The details are insane! I am so willing to get rid of all my basic black purses to make room for this one in my collection.
- Is this the droid I’ve been looking for? ME THINKS SO. After Her Universe announced that they would have some merch on HSN, I took a look online afterwards and saw that they have some gorgeous Star Wars jewelry, including this blingy R2 necklace. — insert heart eye emojis —
- JC Penney is slayin’ it with their Star Wars apparel right now! I have a couple of tees that I picked up there, but this Chewie raglan was nowhere to be found in my size while I was shopping. For now, I shall just admire it from afar.
- Novelty purses are so much fun, so I’m so excited that Loungefly has been coming out with tons of cute ones as of late. When I saw this Wicket one pop up online a few weeks ago I nearly choked on my spit from gasping so violently at the site of it because OMG LOOK AT HOW CUTE IT IS!!!!!
- Soooo, I actually own this BB-8 tee! I bought it from Fifth Sun after they released a bunch of new Force Awakens tees since they were having a sale. The movie hasn’t even come out yet and everyone already loves BB-8. But really, how could you not?
- I’m not a high heels kind of girl. If I’m going to some extra oomph in my step I prefer wedges because they’re more stable. BUT HOLY EFFIN’ SPACE BALLS. These shoes by Irregular Choice have R2 on them!!!! I’ve been a long admirer of the quirky unicorn Irregular Choice heels ModCloth always seems to have in stock, but these R2 ones? Stop it. JUST STOP. I love how they’re so gaudy, girly, and utterly geeky. Those are all my favorite things rolled into one item! Waaaaannnntttt.
Have you discovered and/or bought any awesome Star Wars goods recently? Or maybe have your eye on something? Tell me about them in the comments!