I had no intention of watching the latest trailer for The Force Awakens because I’m very hellbent on watching it without knowing a damn thing. I was a little worried that the trailer might give away more than I wanted. And then my friend told me some possible spoilery theory she saw on Facebook this morning and I was like, “Why the hell would you tell me that?! I DON’T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING!!! Uuuugggghhh.” Anyhow, my plan to skip on the trailer all went out the window when my aunt called me into the other room on Monday night by yelling, “NINA! NEW STAR WARS TRAILER!!!” I totally freaked Rory out because he ran after me as I jetted off to go watch it. Whoops! And then Travis texted me a link not too long after, so there was really no escaping it.
For today’s Wookiee Wednesday I thought I’d share all the thoughts that went through my head as I watched the trailer. 😀
- Ooh, it’s Rey!
- (Rey zipping down) Weeeeee!
- “Who are you?” “I’m no one.” If your last name is being kept under wraps on purpose then you MUST be someone of importance, Rey.
- (LucasFilms logo appears) The chills. I haz them!
- OH MY GOD IS THAT MY HUXBAND???
- Ugggghhh… why you no show my Domhnall Gleeson? 😦
- Fiiiinnnn… how the hell are you wearing all black in the desert? HOW?
- Kylo Ren = Darth Vader fanboy
- He looks like a bird.
- Melted Darth Vader helmet hurts my heart.
- STOP TORTURING POE THAT IS SO RUDE.
- The Millennium Falcooooonnn!
- GOOSEBUMPS. SO MANY GOOSEBUMPS.
- Why is it getting blurry? Oh, that’s just my tears.
- Finn and Poe… possible bromance? Why no fist bump?
- What is this temple thingy?
- R2! And Luke? Must be Luke.
- CAPTAIN PHASMA IS KWEEEEEEEN!
- Who’s maybe dead body are you crying over, Rey? WHO?!?!
- LEIA! OMG DON’T BE CRY, GIRL.
- HAN, HOLD ME.
- NOW I’MMA CRY.
- OH MY GOD.
- OH MY GAAAAAAAAWWWWD.
Seriously, y’all. OH. MY. GAAAWWWD! I can’t wait until December 18!! I already got my ticket for a 1:30 am IMAX show the night of the 17th! And I’m already planning on what I’m gonna wear. 😛
Geek out with me in the comments by letting me know how you reacted and whether or not you’re going to watch The Force Awakens opening weekend! 😀
PS: Happy Back to the Future Day!! I know it has absolutely nothing to do with Star Wars, but I had to say something 😀
4 thoughts on “Wookiee Wednesday: Thoughts on The Force Awakens Trailer”
The burnt Vader helmet always hurts my heart – the trailer was just amazing!
I love how it doesn’t give away too much, but it’s just enough to make a majority of us cry tears of joy! ❤
Oh man, Rick and I geeked out so hard watching this. And it was right in the middle of a rather stressful election so emotions were already running high. I can barely wait for it to be released!