Victoria Barnett kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award! She has a cute little fashion and lifestyle blog that you can find here. I’ve actually been nominated for a Liebster Award before, but I’m flattered to be given the honor once again. 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Make 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let your nominees know you nominated them!
1) Where’s somewhere you’d like to travel to?
AH! That is a loaded question! I want to go everywhere, but for the sake of having a simple answer I will say I’d love to explore the UK.
2) What’s a movie you could watch over and over?
“That Thing You Do!” has been one of my favorite movies since I was in 5th grade and I most definitely could watch it over and over. The music is infectious and the cast is perfect — and it was written and directed (and stars) Tom Hanks who is one of my all-time favorite actors. It’s just a WONDERful film (pun fully intended)!
3) What’s one makeup product you can’t live without?
Lipstick because it helps make me look more lively. Without it, I think I look kind of like a zombie. My favorite is Revlon’s Red Velvet.
4) What’s your favorite thing to do on a lazy day?
Marathon TV shows on Netflix, of course!
5) How many pets do you have, and if you don’t have any, what’s one you’d get?
I have one little doggy named Rory and he is the love of my life.
6) If you could live in the city, suburb, or countryside, where would you live?
I like the city, but only to visit. So I’d probably have to go with suburb because I can’t function without a Target nearby.
7) Name someone who had helped shape you into a better person.
There are so many people in my life who have! I won’t answer the obvious and say someone in my family has, but I’m going to go with Chaundra who is the security guard at the job I just quit a few months ago. She’s been my rock throughout the year and kept me strong in moments of weakness and always gives me words of encouragement and tells me how proud she is of me. I love that woman, she’s the best.
8) What’s your favorite restaurant to go to?
It really depends on my mood, but I’m going to say Cheesecake Factory because cheesecake.
9) Are you planning to purchase anything soon?
I’m most likely going to be pre-ordering Lang Leav’s next book of poems called “Lullabies” which is coming out later this month.
10) What’s your best trait?
I’m loyal to my loved ones like a true Hufflepuff.
11) What’s something that makes you smile?
Handsome British and Scottish actors. Or just actors from the UK. Examples: Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Ewan McGregor, Richard Madden, Kit Harrington, Gary Oldman (hell yeah, Gary Oldman!), etc. * le sigh *
I don’t know of nine other bloggers to nominate… * shrugs shoulders apologetically *
- You’re throwing a fancy tea party – who are the 5 fictional characters you would invite?
- If you went to Hogwarts what house would you be sorted into?
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What is the first fandom you ever became a part of?
- The Doctor lands his TARDIS in your room – all of time and space, where do you ask him to take you?
- What is one super power you wish you possessed?
- Do you have a celebrity crush? If so, who is it? Spill it, girl!
- What three items must you have with you whenever you head out the door?
- Which iconic Harrison Ford character do you like better: Indiana Jones or Han Solo?
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
- What’s the first concert you ever went to?
Thankies to Victoria for nominating Le Fancy Geek for the Liebster Award! Your turns, Gwen and Kelsey 🙂