GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
Hey my little ponies! <– I’m calling you folks my little ponies now because I like ponies better than kitties. Thank you to all who entered my first Back to School LeSportsac Giveaway! I will be picking a winner SOON — hopefully I can sit down after I get off work today and print out the entries, cut them up, fold them, shuffle them, pick one out of a hat, and then announce the winner tonight! I’m so sorry to keep those who entered in suspense. I’ll get on it. I promise!
In the meantime, the second and last Back to School LeSportsac giveaway will be for this hella cute Messenger Backpack in their funky “Giddy Up” print!
This backpack is EXTREMELY versatile as it can also be used as a messenger bag! Sling it over your back or over one shoulder — this bag can be used however you want. When I took it out of the box I thought, “Oh, that’s a cute messenger bag.” Then I started playing around with the straps and was like, “HOLY CRAP IT’S A BACKPACK TOO!” I failed to see that LeSportsac had mentioned it in the email they sent me. Derp. It was still a delightful surprise though and it’s roomy to boot which is always important! There are two pockets in the front of the bag when you open it up — perfect for storing things that you need easy access too. There’s also a side pocket which I’d probably put a little compact and chapstick in (because who wants chapped lips at school or anywhere for that matter?), or even a pen. Do you ever find yourself digging for a pen when you suddenly need one? Like when you need to write something down, or if someone asks for a writing utensil to jot a quick note? That little pocket will save you from digging! The larger pocket is great for holding a few books for an English class, an iPad or laptop (best to hold a laptop in if you’re using it as a backpack), notebook, and other essentials. There’s also another zip pocket on the back of the inside of the bag to store other small items. I personally like it best as a messenger bag, but I do love that this bag gives you another option (and one that’s good for your back and shoulders!). 🙂
Like the last giveaway, you’re more than welcome to enter whether you’re in school this semester or not 😀
But let’s lay down the ground rules…
In order to enter you MUST be a Le Fancy Geek reader. New and old readers may enter this giveaway!
- Subscribe to the blog and leave a comment saying that you did. You can do so by either following me via WordPress or by entering your email address on the right side of the blog where it says “subscribe.” If you’re already a subscriber just leave a comment and say that you already do follow me!
- Follow me on Bloglovin’ and leave a comment letting me know you did.
- “Like” the Le Fancy Geek page on Facebook and leave a comment with your name (on this post, not on the FB page).
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment with your Twitter name.
- Tweet “I just entered @lefancygeek’s Back to School @lesportsac bag giveaway!!!” <– must be that exact same wording. Leave a comment letting me know you Tweeted with your Twitter name!
- Follow me on Instagram and leave a comment with your Instagram name.
- Follow me on Chictopia and leave a comment with your username.
- Follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment letting me know you did with your username.
- “Like” the LeSportsac page on Facebook and leave a comment with your name (on this post, not on their FB page).
- Follow LeSportsac on Twitter and leave a comment letting me know you did with your Twitter name.
- Follow LeSportsac on Instagram and leave a comment letting me know you with your Instagram name.
There are a total of 11 entries. Please leave ONE comment per each way you follow me and LeSportsac.
DO NOT lump all the ways you follow me or LeSportsac into one comment as that will only count as ONE entry.
For new readers, please do not follow and then unfollow after the giveaway ends. That’s hella rude!
You have until
Monday September 9 Friday September 13, 12am PST to enter. Winner will be picked at random.
Giveaway open to readers in the US and Canada. Sorry international readers! Shipping overseas is too expensive for me at this time
Cheers & Good Luck!!!
PS: A big GIGANTIC “thank you” to LeSportsac once again for making both of the giveaways possible. You’re the bestest!
FTC disclosure: LeSportsac sent this bag to me to review and giveaway to my readers. All opinions stated are my own.