I’ve been tagged by Megan of Megan’s Beaded Designs to do this questionairre thingy that’s been floating from blog to blog! The premise of it is that one blogger comes up with 8 questions to ask 8 other bloggers, and for each blogger that’s tagged they have to tag 8 bloggers to answer questions and come up with their own. Did that make any sense? I hope it did. o,0
According to the rules, once you’re tagged, here’s what you MUST do:
1. You must post the rules. (Voila! These are THE RULES.)
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eight new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eight people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
(Aren’t 4&5 basically the same thing…?)
Here are the questions Megan asked me (along with my answers):
1. What are you going to dress up as for Halloween this year? (And if you aren’t going to dress up, do you know how lame you are?)
I DON’T KNOW! I may just dress up like Minnie Mouse again since I’ve got the ears and plenty of clothes to play around with. My boyfriend and I talked about being Gonzo and Camilla from The Muppets, but he seems to have teetered off into other costume ideas. I really want to be Han Solo, but I don’t have time (or money) to put that costume together! UGH. So, I’ll most likely be Minnie Mouse.
2. If you had to choose just one: coffee or tea?
Tea. My favorite is chamomile. I love coffee, but I haven’t been able to drink it for the past 3 years — it gives me migraines and horrible tummy aches now 🙁
3. What’s the BEST vacation destination you’ve ever been to?
I really want to say Europe, specifically Venice, Paris, and London, but I went to Venice when I was 10 or 11, and the latter two when I was 16. I didn’t get to spend a whole lot of time in Paris or London — we went on some sort of travel tour. So I’m just going to say DISNEYLAND, because it is magical place and you can act like a kid without anyone looking at you like you’re completely bonkers. And they have the most amazing corn dogs.
4. Which Disney character do you resonate most with, and why?
Oh my goodness. A Disney related question. These are always tough for me to answer! I guess Ariel from The Little Mermaid because I felt like I related to her very much when I was a kid — we love to collect all
sorts of crap treasure, we love to swim, our fathers are very loving but overprotective, and we want the impossible. But nowadays I find myself relating to Belle a bit more (and Rex from Toy Story).
5. What’s your favorite piece of life-advice?
“Make good art.” – Neil Gaiman
6. How annoyed with me are you that you’ve been tagged?
Not annoyed at all! I just had issues trying to figure out who to tag. If anything, this was a wake-up call for me to branch out and befriend other bloggers.
7. What’s your favorite season, and why?
Hands down, I love Fall. I love bundling up in layers, wearing boots and cardigans all day long, stomping on crunchy yellow and orange leaves, overcast skies, and drinking tea or hot chocolate. I just adore cold weather.
8. What book do you recommend most often?
I always, always, always recommend Breakfast At Tiffany’s by Truman Capote. But lately John Green’s The Fault In Our Stars is what I’ve been sputtering about the most these days.
Now here are MY questions for the Bloggers I’ve tagged:
1. If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
2. What are you currently obsessing over (TV show, movie, product, piece of clothing, etc)?
3. What song is currently stuck in your head?
4. If you were told you were adopted, who would you hope your biological parents would be?
5. What 3 items must be inside your purse at all times?
6. What is your favorite Disney movie? If you say you don’t like Disney, I won’t believe you.
7. What fictional character do you relate to the most and why?
8. Where do you seek fashion inspiration from?