Look at my cute lil’
General Hux Huxband Funko Pop figure! Isn’t he the cutest?! He’s one of the many things I picked up at SDCC this year.
So, I finally made a haul video to show off all the awesome stuff I picked up at SDCC. I’ve actually made a few over the last couple years, but never ever got around to actually publishing them. And even though I’ve made a few vlogs already, it’s quite odd because it’s like I’m just talking to myself. And then editing? Uugggh… listening and watching myself talk so much is w-e-i-r-d. WEIRD.
Anywho, you can watch the video down below:
Do you vlog too? Let me know how you get through it! And if you also went to SDCC, I’d love to hear about some of the cool things you picked up too 😀
Happy Valentine’s Day/Single’s Awareness Day/Thursday, everyone!
I don’t have any huge plans like I did last year, but Tim and I are going to stay in and eat pizza (I think…?) and watch movies this evening — we’re basically just doing what we usually do whenever we get to hangout over the weekend. Good times!
I just wanted to share some geeky and not so geeky Valentine greetings, including some I remember giving/receiving from the 90s, that I found on the interwebs!
Hope you all enjoy your day whether you happen to celebrate this Hallmark holiday or not 😀
Harry Potter valentines by Kjersti Faret. Click here to see more!
Doctor Who Valentines by Tom Kurzanski
Dalek valentine by Amy Liu
I actually got that Abu card from a boy I couldn’t stand in first grade!
Star Wars valentines by Katie Cook
I’m pretty sure I handed these The Little Mermaid cards one year 🙂
Downton Abbey valentine by Hurricane Vanessa
Sherlock valentines by robbicide
Firefly valentine via Hypable
I can’t find the original creator for this Firefly greeting – HELP!
Scott Pilgrim valentines via Uproxx
Comic-Con was a freakin’ Doctor Who fest for me! Unfortunately, after waiting in line for nearly 2 hours on Sunday morning, I didn’t draw a winning ticket to get into the Doctor Who signing. Booo. 🙁
On the bright side, I walked away with some awesome Doctor Who swag. 😀
- Dalek coin bank. I couldn’t find a little Dalek or Cyberman action figure, and stumbled upon this coin bank and thought, “Close enough!” I’ve already dumped my spare change in it.
- 11th Doctor + River Song’s Sonic Screwdrivers. Now I can coordinate outfits with Sonic Screwdrivers!
- Water color doodle by Katie Cook. She’s the bestest. If you’re at a convention, and Katie Cook is there, you must, MUST, get yo ass to her booth. Her little water color doodles are only $5 and you can ask her to make whatever you want.
- Doctor Mew print and buttons. I’ve seen this cat art on Tumblr before and found that the artist, Jenny Parks, had a booth at Con this year! I couldn’t resist nabbing a print and buttons for myself and Tim! My favorite is the 11th Doctor in a fez.
- BBC America Comic-Con exclusive shirt. I had a bit of buyer’s remorse after I purchased it. I just felt weird not buying anything at the BBC America booth, but I have come to love it. 🙂
One thing I’m sad about is this:
[courtesy of BBC America/Anglophenia]
On Saturday, while I was roaming around the exhibit hall, Matt Smith and Karen Gillan showed up at the BBC America booth! I have no idea where I was when this happened. #@()#()_@*$$&%&&%*#!!+($(! It would’ve been cool to say that I saw the Doctor and Amy Pond with my own eyeballs, y’know? Oh well. I do not own a TARDIS or a Time Turner, so there’s nothing I can do about it.